Guest Faculty - DZIF Academy
Dr. Paul Charlton
- Research background - Ph.D. (Biochemistry / Molecular Biology).
- Extensive international corporate, academic & institutional experience.
- Former guest faculty visiting professor IIMB (India). Current guest faculty, DZIF Academy (Germany).
- Expert in international communication, productivity and career development skills.
- 17 years of global success in training & coaching.
- Focuses on scientific, medical, IT and engineering professions.
- Native English language speaker with multi-lingual & multi-cultural competency.
- Lead faculty for the DZIF Academy's "Excellence in International Scientific Communication Skills" programmes and "bootcamp" workshops
About the DZIF Academy "EISC" programme format
- Designed for an optimum group size of 9 to 12 post-doctoral researchers, principal investigators and junior group leaders.
- Conducted over 3 to 4 months, on-site at DZIF locations around Germany and via Skype.
- Scheduled and content customised to each individual participant.
- Well accepted as a “reference” of best practices.
- Extensive alumni base of previous participants with testimonials available upon request (a selection also posted on the faculty's website at http://paulcharltoncoaching.com/testimonial/).
- Fully individual “1-on-1” coaching version for assistant / full professors (focused on keynote speaking and large grant applications - ERC, SFB etc).
- 2-day “bootcamp” and shorter “retreat” format offered, as well as 1 hour interactive lecture style sessions at regional DZIF events.
DZIF Academy EISC programme alumni please click here for online "Toolbox" support slides
For password enquiries please click here