For the first time, the DZIF participates in the ICAAC, the world's largest conference on antimicrobial agents and infectious diseases. The conference takes place from September 6 to 9 in Washington D.C. and booth 1017 is the meeting place for all those interested in DZIF.
DZIF scientists present there projects and infrastructures as well as are available for discussions.
Here are our topics
- Antibiotic Stewardship (Prof Harald Seifert)
- Corallopyronin A - a new natural compound (Prof Achim Hörauf)
- Cystobactamides - a new class of broad spectrum antibiotics (Prof Rolf Müller)
- Strategies to decrease colonization and infection with ESBL-E (PD Dr Maria Vehreschild)
- The HIV Translational Platform (PD Dr Jörg Janne Vehreschild)
- Clinical Trail Unit - German infectious disease clinical trails network
- Product Development Unit - Consultation and Coordination
Visit us at the DZIF booth No. 1017.
Dr Timo Jäger and Dr Jennifer Schmitz from the main office inform you about the DZIF and its activities.